Sunday, November 14, 2010

RJ8

Book Title:  Salem Falls

RJ: Question

In the beginning pages of the novel Salem Falls, Jack St. Bride is released from prison with no where to go. A driver in the road was nice enough to give him a ride because it looked like Jack was down on his luck that day. With the help of his new friend, Jack finds a place that needs a dishwasher and he is up for the job at the Do-Or-Diner.

 What does the story make you think about and why?
 This story makes me wonder about what happened to Jack St. Bride. I think about what made him get sentenced to jail and why he did it. I want to know why he was guilty and why he has no where to go and no family to come home to. I think about this because I want to know Jack's past to help me get a glimpse or predict what might happen in the following pages of the novel. I would like to get to know the main character to help me know whether I should stay on his side or no if anything happens in the novel.

Who else do you know that would like this story? Why would s/he like it?
 Someone I believe that would absolutely love this book is my friend Sarah Bui because she likes the taste I have in books. Another plus, would be this author. She adores this author and her works in the past including the recent book I read named, The Pact. It's a chick book, but not your average chick book. It could even be something a guy would be interested in reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment